Thursday, December 10, 2009

In Gods heart...

...it's funny to me how God links moments together like the links on a necklace. So delicate and so beautiful you can hardly wait to show off His finished work.

There have been moments of my life arranged in such a way this week that I knew I had to come here and share my heart- strike that-His heart for you.

(It all started with my hubby surprising me with a new necklace. I have been wanting it for AWHILE now. I knew he was planning to get it, but fiscally I didn't see it happening...but it did.

Then yesterday in conversation he asked me why I stopped taking time to blog. You see, this page is really the only time I take for myself outside of my devotional time. My life is very child minded. All of my hobbies, other blogs and life in general revolve around being present for my children, or my children. I don't say this as a bad thing. It's the purpose in my life right now, and I love it. But, after our conversation I got to thinking and realized that maybe this fact is why I've felt so heavy and exhausted lately.

Then this morning, as though a confirming nudge from God I received a quick comment from a dear sister. It reminded me that all our journeys are linked. That God uses each of us m
ightily in each others life's.

I needed that reminder. I am grateful for it.

Reminders are good, especially for forgetful people like me.
That brings me back to the necklace, and Gods heart.
)

It has been amazing to see what an impact a tangible thing has on my mood. A quick fingering of this necklace and I am reminded of who I really am.

Now I feel He wants me to remind you. That necklace or not- In Gods Heart you too are...

Created- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalms 139:14

Chosen- The Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession
Deuteronomy 14:2

Celebrated- He will take great delight in you...He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Cherished- I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3

and so much more. You are His beloved. You ARE His heart.

...and you are in mine.

Necklace link: God's heart for You Necklace

No comments: