Thursday, October 02, 2008

He is good.


All the time, all the time He is good.

Today I thought I'd share about my stroller.

I've been dying to get a double stroller for the girls. Lately I've been walking a lot. Although I adore baby wearing, it's just not the best for longer walks. I also think Bree would love to see more of the world now, then just me. So the hunt was on. I'd been searching for a while. Then my dear friend Heather gave me a coupon for BRU and I thought "great!!!" Well after spending over an hour there trying out strollers, not getting any help, and comparing price tags I came to the conclusion that I was thoroughly overwhelmed. I apologized to my husband for wasting a drive to brentwood and an hour of our sweet family time, as asked if he'd mind if we left.

See I know $100plus dollars isn't really too bad for a good stroller; but when you are a family of 5 on a single income even that is an amount to get you sweating. I just couldn't bring myself to commit. I now know that that's because God had a surprise waiting for me. Check this out:






This last weekend we scored this Peg Perego Aria twin for just $40 at a garage sale! I was floored. Secretly a had wanted it, but I never would have dreamed of spending the $329 it costs new. Don't you love how my Daddy spoils me? I sure do. If you let him, He'll spoil you too!

The girls love it. Abby loves sitting with her Aubree. She's always reaching over and checking on her, it's sweet. I'll try and remember to take a picture to show you all.

Our God surly will ALWAYS supply all our needs.

No comments: