Friday, February 18, 2011

Five in the midst....

Oh today has been rocky....motherhood battles for souls....one of those days when you feel like you are standing at arms against your charges rather the WITH and FOR them. Blessedly I know the truth- I am gate-keeper, I am on watch, I will not back down.....

so here are my five for the day so far in the midst of chaos, but my guess is God in His goodness will give me more as the day settles....

6. Hot cocoa on cold days....warms little cool hearts as well as bellies


7. The privilege to Home school my children- which on days like today means the opportunity to educate and train their hearts as well as minds.


8. PRAYER- it's power, its healing, it's direct connect to my Savior and life source


9. My new to-do list rules- No more then 10 things in a day to focus on, pick 3 Most Important Things- be satisfied if those 3 get done, even if the other 7 don't. Leave room for life and the wonderful people who you choose to fill it with.


10. MATTHEW WEST! tonight I get to unwind with a few of my closest friends and praise my maker....after this week of motherhood trench work, after FINALLY seeing the blessings in all of life.....I can't wait to lift my hands to my maker as my spirit bows low....

No comments: