Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grace Upon Grace

Oh where does time go? How do I let the days of counting slip through my fingers, the moments to remember and give thanks get lost at the bottom of the laundry basket along with the socks.....why do I find it so hard to STAY present with my Lord? To see that life is all His making and all very good if filtered through Him and his Word?

The only reason I can grasp is that I am dust, and His Grace upon amazing Grace is that His very Word reminds me that He remembers He formed us from dust......ah ha. He knows I'm a dusty mess and loves me anyway......Grace, upon Grace.

so to the counting.....

91. a new school year begun

92. a new place of fellowship, that values both wisdom and the Gospel....I bathe in his Grace

93. A community, and family, a sisterhood that see through me, to the real me.

94. Knowing the Guide, as I let go of the need for guidance.....just walk WITH me Lord, let the fog roll as it may.

95. Tomato plants reaching the sky, and dripping in red sugar.

96. loud giggles

97. first narrations

98. musings from a three year old about how red is really NOT golden.

99. music that last generations and still causes tears to rise

100. lively chickens

101. all the Promises that contain His power if I just have Faith and Hope in His Love.

No comments: