Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seeing His hand.

My life has been chaotic. It has been exhausting. I have failed to do many things l've planned the last month. I've had sick kids, been a single-ish mom, and had many days where I've wept for the crosses people I love are baring. Now that may sound bad, but I will tell this...I have been seeing Gods hands at work.

I have cried out as He grab me close and calmed me down.
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand -Isaiah 41:10

...It's just a moment, my love. You can do this for a moment.


I have seen Him mold hardships into His glory.
For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when
we first believed,
we will share in all that belongs to Christ
-Hebrews 3:14


....my friends your faith and trust in His Will inspires me, and many others. Your acts of trust are bringing Him glory.

I have felt His call.
I will teach all your children, and they will enjoy great peace -Isaiah 54:13
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.- Romans 12:2

...we will be using Charlotte Mason next year for home schooling. I am intimidated by the curriculum but He is my masters so I will follow.


I have watched Him touch my husbands heart.
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due
season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.-Galatians 6:9

....Church is now a priority. He invited his best friend to attend with us (GASP!). He likes my christian music, and said he would go to a concert with me when I told him a few friends of ours just went. He is growing and his heart is turning to our King.


So in the chaos He is there, working. His hands are busier then a mother of 3 trying to conquer the world or just The leaning tower of dishes.....He is here, and I am grateful for His hands.

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Amen to all of that AND a bag o chips.....
in trials we actually Seek Him....rather than sit back and just enjoy the ride.
God is SO faithful to meet us there in each moment and then to go BEYOND our wildest dreams!

Do you know my newest favorite worship song?? The more I seek you; listen here:
this is the original chick Kari Jobe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZfsxydxEXA&feature=related

I like the guitar version too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrj8U4FUtJA&feature=related

"....The more I seek you, the more I find you...The more I find you, the more I love you. I want to sit at your feet drink from the cup in your hand
Lay back against you and breathe, feel your heartbeat.
Your love is so deep it's more than I can stand, I'm melting in your peace, it's overwhelming.

Maritez said...

Um, YAY to everything you just posted....for hubby stuff, schooling decisions, and your encouragement through ALL you have been dealing with! You have been so faithful in seeking Him, and look at the result...clear, divine appointed answers to your prayers :D Love you friend

Joan said...

I missed your posts, so YAY for being back in blog land! :)
Thanks for ALL your encouragement. I wouldn't be able to handle it all without friends who truly care.